My lens isn't really pink, but this blog is through my point of view. If point of views had color, mine would be PINK!
.............................................................................................................................................................


....................................................................................................



....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

Friday, February 18, 2011

Organization...It feels SO good!

So, everyday this week I have been over at the new place unboxing, unwrapping, unpacking our home little by little... one box at a time.  Now, this is ONLY what we got out of storage.

We haven't begun to move the apartment, but the apartment shouldn't be too hard because we only brought essentials with us to live off of.  We have been living off plastic cups and paper plates, while our good stuff sat peacefully in a box awaiting its new home.

I have the kitchen 99% unloaded and things put away.... (The rest of the house, not so much)


Every little dish now has its own cozy place on a shelf somewhere.  When unpacking our glasses, I realized we have ALOT of adult beverage glasses (shot glasses, martini glasses, champagne flutes, wine glasses, beer mugs, pilsner glasses, etc...) We could seriously open a bar, which is funny because we pretty much only drink wine and a beer every now and then.  I put them all up in the cabinet though, because you never know when you might need them someday... to entertain, you know? (that sounds like something a hoarder would say, lol!)



I am especially proud of our junk drawer, which let me tell you.... the movers literally packed up ALL of our junk.  I mean I opened a piece of packaging paper and inside were a razor blade and a single quarter.  Then in another, was 4 little pieces of potpourri.  I mean, I have been wondering all this time where that piece of old chewing gum went that fell out of its package so long ago. haha!

Anyhow, I bought dividers to keep it organized, and they fit PERFECTLY.  It was a sign that they were meant for that drawer.  I know that drawers can be a standard size, but I prefer to go the "it is a sign" route... Thank you very much!


And in our new fridge...is the lonely snack (no-bake peanut butter, chocolate, oatmeal cookies)
I was starving while I was unpacking... don't judge!
Plus, I had help eating them.
(The fridge is back to empty now though... :-) )


Ok.. enough blogging... time to get back to packing the apartment and unpacking the house.  


~Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment