My lens isn't really pink, but this blog is through my point of view. If point of views had color, mine would be PINK!
.............................................................................................................................................................


....................................................................................................



....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kitchen Wall Decor

Don't you just love it when you are looking for decor, and you realize you already have something that would just work perfectly?

Back when I was still a single gal, living by myself in my own apartment, I purchased these metal art pieces from Kirkland's home store.  They never made their debut in my apartment because they didn't really go. I am not sure why I bought them back then, but I am so glad I did because they totally work perfectly in our breakfast area.


I love the symmetry and simplicity, because I don't want the walls to be cluttered when I add  items to the other walls in the kitchen. (I am on the hunt for a large, framed chalk board to hang next to the pantry)


We still have to hang curtains and fill the room with a table, but we are just going to eat this big elephant one bite at a time.

1 comment:

  1. They look great!!! I hunted forever for a framed chalkboard to put in my kitchen. I finally gave up and just painted a canvas with chalkboard paint and had it framed at Hobby Lobby. If you can't find one you like, I suggest doing the same. It was cheap and easy :)

    ReplyDelete