My lens isn't really pink, but this blog is through my point of view. If point of views had color, mine would be PINK!
.............................................................................................................................................................


....................................................................................................



....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Cute Coupon Holder & Weekly Savings

My first 2 weeks couponing, I just stuffed my clipped coupons into white envelopes and toted the ones I planned on using with me to the grocery store.  Inevitably, I would stumble upon unlisted sales at the store (that I could pair coupons with) and I didn't have those coupons with me.

I ran to hobby-lobby for some note cards, and found this little gem.  It is a small accordion folder with a note pad attached.  PERFECT FOR MY PURSE (and it is CUTE)!


 The printed coupons (from smartsource.com) are a bit big, but I made 'em fit.


I may need something larger as a continue to coupon, but it definitely meets my needs now.

I have a separate compartment for food, personal items, kitchen stuff, etc...
The first compartment is  used for coupons I will be using that particular shopping trip (but it is nice to have them all just in case I need to use them)


The notepad is handy for planning you grocery list!

And now for my grocery scores this week:


Total (before coupons and sales): $75.48
Total (after coupons & sales): $40.48
SAVINGS: $35.00

My total would have been a lot less, but I included a few of non-sale items that we wanted for dinner:
 2 cans tuna
1lb of cajun andoullie sausage (for jambalaya)
1 head of iceburg lettuce
1 taco kit (hard and soft)
1 bag of shredded cheese (for tacos)



No comments:

Post a Comment