My lens isn't really pink, but this blog is through my point of view. If point of views had color, mine would be PINK!
.............................................................................................................................................................


....................................................................................................



....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

Sunday, January 23, 2011

3/52 | Fifty-Two Week Project

So, I bet you all thought I forgot about this week.  Nope, but I was super busy and couldn't grab the shot I envisioned for the week, so I am just posting some random images that I snapped of the pets. I did, however, almost forget to actually post the image to my blog though. I swear I have another doggie too (a black one), but she won't ever sit still and pose for me because she is to interested in me throwing her toys.

So, this weeks entry is of our littlest pup by the door and then outside. :)

The last photo is quite funny.  One evening, I could not find our kitty in this tiny apartment.  I ran outside, and accused my husband of leaving the door open and letting her out.  Well, I was wrong because when I screamed, "TREATS", my husband said she came rushing out from under the bathroom cabinet!  Well, the next morning I found her there again.  She had torn apart the nice, neat stack of towels and made herself a bed.  Grrr..., but it was so cute, I had to grab a shot.

2 comments: