My lens isn't really pink, but this blog is through my point of view. If point of views had color, mine would be PINK!
.............................................................................................................................................................


....................................................................................................



....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Books - Things I love

So, sometime last year, I read the book "A Total Waste of Make-up" by Kim Gruenenfelder, and I LOVED it.  I immediately bought the sequel, "Misery Loves Cabernet", but life got in the way and I only made it a quarter of the way through the book.






After our move, my poor kindle just laid lifeless by my side of the bed with a dead battery and no love.  It's early retirement was partly due to the fact in this apartment, we are using our spare bedroom furniture (our master furniture was too big to fit).  Well, the spare bedroom only has one nightstand, and being the sweet wife I am, I put it on my husband's side with the lamp, alarm clock, etc...

So, with out a lamp on my side, my nighttime reading came to a halt.  Well, earlier this week, I just couldn't take it anymore, and I went out and bought myself a book light, which I LOVE! Is that nerdy, or what... especially since I am excited enough to take a picture of it. LOL!



Anyhow, I charged my kindle and picked up my partly read book where I left off and finished the entire thing  around..... 1:40am.  Seriously, it just started getting really good and I wanted to find out what happened.  I mean, I had been missing out on Charlie's (the main girl character in the book) life for like 6 months now.  I had a lot of catching up to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment