My lens isn't really pink, but this blog is through my point of view. If point of views had color, mine would be PINK!
.............................................................................................................................................................


....................................................................................................



....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Top Ten on Tuesday - TV Shows

These are my current favorite shows...

1.)  Gossip Girl - Such good fashion on this show, and all of the backstabbing makes you thankful for your REAL friends.
2.)  Real Housewives of … anywhere - Love the drama, LOL!
3.)  Millionaire Matchmaker - Patti just tells all of these spoiled rich singles like it is!
4.)  One Tree Hill - LOVE this show!
5.)  Jerseylicious - So much hilarious drama in a hair salon.  Too funny!
6.)  The Jersey Shore - This show is so bizarre, they can't make that kind of stuff up.  (Makes me feel so normal!!!)
7.)  Friday Night Lights - Another good night time drama.
8.)  Vampire Diaries - Was skeptical at first, but it just drew me in. 
9.)  Law & Order SVU - My favorite of the Law & Order series. 
10.) The Cake Boss - Wow, at the cake artistry! So amazing!

Yep, my list consists of pretty much all trashy reality tv shows, but it just makes me thankful for my "normal" life.  Reality TV is a trainwreck, and you should't really watch, but you can't help it.

I am just hope people don't judge you on the quality of TV you watch because if they do… I am in trouble! HA!

What are your favorite shows? 






Top Ten {Tuesday}

No comments:

Post a Comment