My lens isn't really pink, but this blog is through my point of view. If point of views had color, mine would be PINK!
.............................................................................................................................................................


....................................................................................................



....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................
....................................................................................................

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wee Bit Wednesday

I stumbled upon this great blog, and decided to link up today with her "Wee Bit Wednesday"...




{one} what was your favorite sitcom growing up?
Full House, Who's the Boss

{two} what song always makes you happy when you hear it?
The Way I Am - Ingrid Michaelson

{three} do you still have your wisdom teeth?
Nope, I had them removed a couple of years ago.  They knocked me out and took 'em right out.
My husband said I was talking (or trying too) all sorts of crazy on the ride home while the anesthesia was wearing off.

{four} what is your go to way to relax?
Reality TV and a glass of wine... or a good book.

{five} do you play any instruments?
Piano & Clarinet, but I don't really play either anymore.

{six} nude beaches: yes or no?
No Way! ...and why is it that most of the people at nude beaches really shouldn't be?

{seven} do you chew your pens/pencils?
Occasionally, but I don't destroy them.
 
{eight} can you change the oil in your car?
No, I can pay someone to do it, or watch my husband do it.
I can check it though.

{nine} can you curl your tongue?
No, and I look absolutely insane trying.

{ten} can you knit or crochet?
My mom taught me to crochet when I was little, but I don't really think I could do it now.
Maybe I should pick it back up? 


No comments:

Post a Comment